STANDARDS: BS 1881 Part 204, DIN 1045
The Profometer PM-600 is an Advanced Cover Meter for the precise and non-destructive measurement of concrete cover and rebar diameters and the detection of rebar locations using the eddy current principle with pulse induction as the measuring method.
Based on the new generation Profometer Touchscreen unit, the instrument oﬀers real time control over the measurement procedure directly on site. The high resolution color display allows best possible measuring and analysis of the statistical data for an entire working day (battery lifetime > 8h).
The instrument comes along with a Universal Probe including a spot probe especially suited for areas with congested rebar arrangement such as columns, girders and slabs over columns.
Lightweigth IP 67 universal probe with detachable scan cart and spot functionality for measurements where space is limited.
• 1-Layer Neighboring Rebar Correction (NRC)
• Visual assistance for scanning speed and signal strength control
• Settings directly accessible on the measurement screen
• Graphical display of measured values and minimum cover set
• Change settings before and after storage
• 11 Languages and timezone supported
• PC Software; Profometer Link to download saved data to a PC for analysis and export to third party applications
• Connections; USB host / device and Ethernet
• Measurement Modes; Rebar location, diameter estimation and cover measurement and Data acquisition
• Locate rebars before drilling, cutting and coring
• Spot check of rebar cover
• Measurements on rough surfaces with scan cart